Work in progress
- Power and Privilege: Women Find Reason to Compete [Draft]
- How does dishonesty split? Testing singular vs. multiple incentives (with Marco Piovesan)
- Can a Conflict of Interest uproot Collaborative Dishonesty? (with Nives Della Valle and Marco Piovesan)
- A Simple Message and Two Framings to Enhance Protective Behaviours Adoption in a Pandemic (with Matteo Migheli) [Short video presentation]
- Nudging Hand Hygiene in Residential Homes: a Pilot Study among Health Workers in Northern Italy (with Giorgia Gon, Tiziana Medda and Daniele Pennesi)
- An experiment on the quality of unverifiable information in a sender-receiver game with incomplete information: the effects of the type and cost of communication (with Francesco Feri)
Experiments running now
- Braut, B., Migheli, M., & Truant, E. (2022). Household mobility in food purchasing during COVID-19 lockdown: Evidence from Torino, Italy. Cities, 103554.
- Zatta, M., & Braut, B. (2021). Blindness: behaviour in an epidemic. Journal of Public Health, 43(4), 896-898.